This debut issue of the Journal sets a high bar for academic excellence for the Golden Dawn community with the introduction and premiere article of Italian ethnohistorian, Professor Paolo Portone, since 2007 president of C.I.R.E. (Centro Insubrico di Ricerche Etnostoriche) the Center for Ethnohistorical Research in Cuomo, Italy.
Prof. Paolo Portone
The HOGD and the AO, in collaboration with the Center for Ethnohistorical Research, present the debut issue of the Journal of the Golden Dawn Research Center FREE of charge - as a service to the entire esoteric community, bringing you a new standard of academic excellence. You can read the entire premiere number of the Journal at the Golden Dawn Research Center by following the links from the Table of Contents below.
Vol. 1 No. 1
Table of Contents
- SECRET CHIEFS: Communiqué On Spagery, Archemy, and Alchemy - transmitted by Lux E Tenebris
- Meet Paganism and Witchcraft Researcher, Prof. Paolo Portone- translated by David Griffin
- Aradia, Myth and Reality of Witchcraft - by Prof. Paolo Portone
- The Three Order Golden Dawn System - by Imperator Lux ex Septentrionis (David Griffin)
- A Tale of Three Perspectives - by Pagan author and Alexandrian Witchcraft Elder, Frater Barrabbas
- More Thoughts on A Tale of Three Perspectives - by Pagan author and Alexandrian Witchcraft Elder, Frater Barrabbas
- In Defence of S.L. MacGregor Mathers - by G.H. Frater Sincerus Renatus
And this is only the beginning!
Celebrate with us the birth of the ...
Journal of the
Golden Dawn Research Center